TimeClock Sync from your device's app store. Search for "TimeClock Sync" or use the links below.
Android (Google, Samsung, LG, etc)
When creating an account through on Apple device, you will be required to subscribe through the App Store. This subscription is the same as subscribing through our website, however it will be managed through your iTunes / App Store account.
- Tap the blue
- Fill out the form and tap
- Your account will be created and your device will be linked with your newly created account.
We will send you an email to validate your account.
- Open the TimeClock Sync application on your device.
- Tap on the blue
- Enter your registration code and tap on the
- The device will now communicate with our servers and perform it's initial sync.
The TimeClock Sync application is linked to your account by using a 6 character code. This registration code is generatde through our website. If you haven't already done so, please read the following page to generate a new registration code. Registration Code Guide.
Once the registration is complete you will have the option to setup an admin password. This is recommended to prevent employees from access the admin and report tabs (if enabled).